Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tales of Adventure Contest: Meet Your Judges!





Happy Day of the Dead, everyone! Today's the day that the winner of the Tales of Adventure Contest will be announced. We received over 20 spine-tingling entries, which we read by candlelight for added effect. I, for one, haven't been able to sleep for a week!

Before we share the winning entry later today, I think it's important to introduce our esteemed judges . . .

Ms. Kirsten Miller. If you don't know who she is, you might be on the wrong blog.

Ms. Darcy Devine: femme fatal, amateur spelunker, and professional monkey wrangler. (With a name like that, you know she's had an adventure or two!)

Mr. Ace Daly: renowned male model and creative genius.

All judges have been instructed to choose the most THRILLING story. No points were deducted for spelling mistakes.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CONTESTANTS!

6 comments:

Spring said...

The suspense is killing me! (didn't someone say that...?)

Hazel said...

Me too! Until the winners are posted, I KNOW I'll be checking back obsessively and repeatedly, until I just sit there going refresh... refresh... refresh...

International Mastermind said...

OMG! That is no joking matter, hazel.
Do you know how much time I have spent in front of my friends blog just hitting refresh, refresh, refresh...

IT IS MADNESS!

Lena said...

I checked today during class and was wide-eyed when they weren't posted yet! xD Well, it will come eventually.

Anonymous said...

same hear and i was almost caught too
I luv books

infamous said...

A CONTEST THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT SPILLING