Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Goodbye Texas





Sorry for holding up your comments! I was on a plane back to New York. (Proof above. Texas is somewhere beneath those clouds.) I had a BLAST in Austin, and I met some really amazing people. (Though I missed one of Austin's best sights. I've heard that every evening, swarms of bats emerge from underneath one of the bridges in town. Next time!)

While I was 30,000 feet above the earth, a reader asked about the myspace interview that happened last month. I can't post all of the answers here. (It would be way too complicated.) But if you click here you can read them them all!

6 comments:

Nellie said...

Lovely, lovely lovely, lovely view.
Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky you.

Lena said...

Go Texas! The little bat bridge has been going on for a while. Bats are all OVER Austin for some reason. . .

Spring said...

The picture is so pretty and amazing!

Anonymous said...

Austin rox.

Yeah, bats are all over austin.

Cool!

maskedgoddess said...

Awww! You missed the bat-bridge?! I saw it when i was little and it was absolutely amazing. Suddenly you're encompassed by a cloak of moving black and then... its gone! Within seconds!

You have to see it next time.

Anonymous said...

my dad lives there but he is too lazy to take me 2 see it... :(