Monday, February 18, 2013

Things Got Really "Interesting" Last Week



Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Something rather strange happened last week. I can't discuss it right now, but it had to do with my latest novel, How to Lead a Life of Crime. I'll be back at Bank St. Irregular in a couple of days with an explanation. You might want to check back around the middle of this week. 'Cause you're not going to BELIEVE what I have to tell you.

In the meantime, please enjoy these delightful Darkness Dwellers links!

My interview with the amazing New Moon Girls.

My interview with The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia.

This one's cool--and interview with a reader at YA Romantics.

A review at An Avid Reader's Musings.

If I missed a link from my blog tour, please let me know!!!!

And here is ONE OF THE FIRST How to Lead a Life of Crime links, my Valentine's Day guest post at Bookshelf Sophisticate! Very exciting, indeed!

12 comments:

brave chickens said...

For some reason I get the feeling it has something to do with it being optioned for a movie/tv show...

Pickles Picasso said...

This sounds horrifyingly intriguing.

Hmmm. I'll guess. How To Lead A Life of Crime just got an award? The main character came to life?
Someone stole all the books? (Haha, that would be really ironic)
Your ghost asked you could read it to her/him?
I'll be checking back every day. (Heck, I check back every day anyway.)

Pickles Picasso said...

IF IT BECOMES A MOVIE OR SHOW I WILL THROW EVERYONE A PARTY AND JUMP UP AND DOWN AND SCREAM LIKE CRAZY UNTIL THE NEIGHBORS CALL THE COPS.

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!!

Ali said...

If it had anything to do with a rampaging elephant, some chairs and a plate of cucumbers, let me know because I know what it is if so.

Big Canoe Blogger said...

Just read the Amazon book description for How to Lead a Life of Crime - hilarious - you are one of a kind. BTW my daughter just started the first Kiki Strike. Can't pry it out of her hands :-)
Wonderful stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think Brave Chickens called it.

Robert in San Diego

Rachel said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! I am just about to start How to Lead A Life of Crime. Maybe its a movie....
I AM SO EXCITED.
All the best,
Rachel

A MAJOR FAN

Pickles Picasso said...

I have a new dream. Aside from my usuals, I've decided on a new one.

I want there to be a Kiki Strike movie. And I want to play Ananka. Honestly, if you've met me, you'll agree that I'm the closest to Ananka you will probably ever find. (Except I have blonde/gold hair.) and I've read the book 13 times, so I know it by heart. ;)
That's my new dream.
(And if not, I'll grudgingly settle for a Kiki movie.)

Pickles Picasso said...

I just saw that a guy named Max Tarrant is directing the movie?? False info?

It would mean everything if you posted audition dates and everything (especially open-casting call ones) here on the blog, or links to it, if the movie is ever made official.

Pickles Picasso said...

Gosh. Sorry for the last director comment! The info was from the contest on the plane trip thing. Wow. Totally un-Ananka-and-me-like thing to say. *facepalm*

tesha'e keller said...

I want to read darkness dwellers so bad o my gosh!!!1