Saturday, June 4, 2011

Congratulations to Our Winners!


(Above: Art by Ray Ceasar)

Finalists 3 & 4 are the winners! But I would have been thrilled if All You Desire had ended up with any of these covers. So you're all winners to me! (Isn't that sweet?)

Another talented artist has asked me to post her entry, so have a look below!

I'm going to be working on a secret project until June 10th, so I won't be able to blog for the next week. But please meet me here on June 11th, and we'll take another trip into the bizarre.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

Congrats and kudos!!

Elizabeth said...

Ooh, that first picture is so creepy, but I love it! :)
Congratulations to all the winners!

Pshychidelic Snail said...

Congrats guys!! That picture at the top of the post is really awesome! Very fairytale creepy!

MushroomCloud said...

congrats to all those who have enough artistic talent to actually participate in these things! i debated doing something involving stick figures, but I decided not to shame you all with my incredible talent. right... o anysways, props to y'all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Toodles*** said...

okay. how bout some completely random guesses for this top secret project!

is it...

*And last, but not least, I have a new book in the works. I can't give you any details, except to say . . . IT WILL BE THE GREATEST BOOK OF ALL TIME. Ha. In all seriousness, this is the book I've always wanted to write. It combines all of my passions in one dark, deranged plot.

*your new amazing book?
*and does it have to do with the Forty Elephants?
*or Comte de St Germain?
Because those two things were on your books website. And they dont have anything to do with your current books.

Sorry. I'm just writing what I'm thinking here. I'm probably completely wrong, so just ignore me :)