Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fit for a Very Mad Hatter


Hey Everybody! Sorry for going AWOL for the past week. I had family visiting from out of town. But now it's back to business!

Let's start with this ADORABLE tea set. (Okay, it's a coffee set. But I'm a big fan of tea parties. If I could live on cucumber finger sandwiches and scones with clotted cream, I would.) However I'm not sure if my appetite could survive a date with this "provocative' porcelain. Though it would be rather entertaining to bring it out for guests. Too bad it's out of stock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want. So badly. D:

Toodles*** said...

OH MY FANCY TEA SETS!!!

As soon as I saw it, it was love at first sight. I doubt I can buy it, so I'm going to look into making my own massacred tea (alright coffee)set. How cool would that be?!?!?!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

luuuuuv it...MURDER!!!