Friday, October 26, 2007

Creepy Cute









Finally my twin passions for cute little creatures and all things dangerous can be combined into one fabulous post! Worth1000 just sponsored a photoshop contest, which they described in this way . . .

"It's adorable - I just want to pinch its little cheeks. May I? Oh look, he's grabbed my finger. Awww. Oh, he's biting it. Ow. Hey, my hand! Stop it! Aaugh! MY ARM! OH GOD -- GET IT OFF . . . In this contest, we want you to show us something that looks cute at first glance, but hides a lethal secret. Show us kittens concealing cutlery. Penguins with poison pincers."

The entries are all great, but the ones shown above are my personal favorites. You can view the rest on the Worth1000 website, but I warn you that some of them are pretty gruesome and not suitable for anyone who faints at the sight of fake blood.

4 comments:

annemarie said...

My favorite is the chimpmunch/squirrel spider. The dragon is really good too.

International Mastermind said...

Yeah, I like the first 2, too. The last one just looks too much like it has been photoshopped to me.

Spring said...

I don't want any of them as a pet! (except maybe the chipmunk/tarantula. That was my favorite.)

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
are those things real? I love squirrels and hate spiders. A love and a hate obviously make a giant HATE because i hate that little creeper bug! I hate them all. why do you have to scare me? the walls are closing in! I can't breath! gasp gasp! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPPP!