Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Footage of Nessie



I'll save my musings about the Loch Ness Monster for when I have more time on my hands. (As you might imagine, I have a great deal to say on the subject. I've even visited Loch Ness, and I spent some time scanning its waters for giant beasts. Unfortunately, I must admit that my efforts were in vain.) But please enjoy this thought provoking new footage. (And if you have thoughts, I encourage you to share them.)

I also apologize for the erratic posting. Things have been a bit crazy with the new book coming out! Now I'm off for a brief vacation. (Maybe I'll even post a few pics when I return.) When I'm return on the 9th, blogging will resume at its normally crazed pace. I hope you'll be back to relish the weirdness!

(Above: A highly suspicious underwater picture taken in 1972. Below: The new footage!)

4 comments:

annemarie said...

Go Nessie! That would be really an incredible find if that Is the Loch Ness Monster.

LittleChar said...

Cool! Hey the 9th is the day after my B-day fun! I hope you have fun on vacation :)

ss chick said...

kiki , and the irregulars:

do you believe the lochness monster is fact or fiction?



ps: I highly reccomend everyone to look up the cartoon music video for young folks on youtube

Ananka said...

Hmmm. Not sure what Kiki would say about Nessie, but I'm open to the possibility that there's a "monster" in Loch Ness. (Mostly because life's so much more interesting that way.)

As I said, I've been to Loch Ness and it's HUGE. And there aren't that many people living around the lake. It wouldn't surprise me if there were something big living beneath the surface that's only been seen by a few lucky folks. The only problem . . . I'm not sure what it could be.

But one thing's for certain--I wouldn't go swimming in Loch Ness if my life depended on it! (Plus, it's really, really cold.)