Friday, May 25, 2007

Another Monster Pig!



Move over, Hogzilla! (Check out the entry for June 15, 2006.) Apparently the woods of Georgia and Alabama are jam-packed with enormous piggies. (Having spent quite a bit of time in that part of the world, I can't say I'm surprised. You couldn't pay me to wander around in the woods down there.)

According to the AP, an 11-year-old boy recently bagged a wild pig that measured a whopping nine feet, four inches and weighed half a ton. The head of the "Monster Pig" is being mounted as a hunting trophy while the body will be turned into sausage. Five to seven HUNDRED pounds of sausage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my gosh....

annemarie said...

That would make a lot of bacon!

theatre said...

thats a bit disturbing

Anonymous said...

That's just scary!

ss chick said...

Im not a vegatarian, but I dont care to much for bacon.I wwonder if it was Kelland? kinda looks like him. hmm...