That's right. I have five copies sitting right in front of me. One of them could be YOURS. All you have to do is answer the following ten questions correctly . . .
1. What do Iris McLeod's parents do for a living?
2. Who is
3. What does Howard Van Dyke call his chicken?
4. Where is the Borland Academy located?
5. What is Kaspar's real name?
6. Who's the ghost in Lester Liu's mansion?
7. Would you willingly eat escargot?
8. Do you consider yourself dangerous?
9. Do you have a secret skill? If so, please share.
10. Which Irregular would be the most fun at a slumber party?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. (For heaven's sake, don't post them here!) I'll announce the winner at 8PM New York time.
I can afford postage to the US or Canada. *Man, you guys are good!