Wednesday, March 21, 2007

For Your Consideration: Flying Humanoids



It's hard to believe I've been blogging for an entire year, and I haven't written a single post on the subject of UFOs. Alien visitations rank fairly high on my list of obsessions--somewhere between giant squid and Japanese variety shows. So to make up for my oversight (and the extra day without a post) I'm presenting you with what I think is one of the strangest videos I've ever seen.

Mexico (as those of you who live there must know) seems to be a major destination for extraterrestrials. Sightings of flying saucers are unusually common down south, and Mexican UFO clubs are responsible for some of the best photographic "evidence" of their existence. But this video (and I've seen others like it) is different from what you're probably expecting.

Take a look. I'm curious to know what you think.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice video. My idea was to eventually make the Columbia Conspiracy a book. It might not happen for a while, but it's worth a shot!

Ananka said...

Pray tell . . my Columbia Conspiracy?

Kendall said...

OMG!!!!!!!! THAT I ACTUALLY BELIVE but my mom thinks it's a load a crap but i love that stuff!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm hmmmmm..... You're Columbia Conspiracy....

LittleChar said...

wow i haven't been online have i?? cool vid

Anonymous said...

cool vid? sweet vid......

CosimaCat said...

I've heard of people seeing saucers on the dunes
well, around them.
Pray tell, columbia conspiracy?

CosimaCat said...

They left parts out of the subtitles, by the way.

Ananka said...

Anything good left out of the subtitles, Cosimacat?

Anonymous said...

What about your french adventure???
Can't wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

What about your french adventure???
Can't wait to hear!

Ananka said...

Very, very impressive cosimacat. If you ever move to New York and need a job, give me a call. A person with your skills could be very useful to have around.

Kitty said...

That is one weird witch. It doesn't even need a broom to fly...