Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Breathless Books



Imagine my glee when I learned that Penguin (my publisher) would be making a television ad featuring five of their books--including The Eternal Ones! It's like a dream come true. The picture above is a still from the ad. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

I haven't seen the full commercial yet, but I have seen images created for the other four "Breathless Books." (I've read all of the Breathless Books, and they're amazing.) You can check out more stills by clicking the links below . . .

The Replacement

Nightshade

Matched

Sapphique

The full ad will premier Friday, OCTOBER FIRST, on MTV's Hollywood Crush Blog! Check back Friday for the direct link!

In the meantime, excerpts from all of the Breathless Books are available for download at breathlessreads.com!

No comments: