Sunday, August 19, 2007

Crazy Love





Swiss scientists believe they have finally succeeded in proving that love makes teenagers crazy. After studying over a hundred seventeen-year-olds, they concluded that those who were in love showed signs of “hypomania.” In other words, they needed less sleep, spent more money, felt more creative, and drove too fast.

Hmm. Doesn’t sound all that bad to me. Or that crazy. Maybe the scientists just don’t remember what it felt like to be seventeen.

Read more here.

4 comments:

Teen Vegan said...

LOVE IS CRAZY TO BEGIN WITH!!!! if you ask me it's after the love is gone when we go crazy (!) we read excessive ammounts of Jane Austen eaat too much ice-cream, seem to desperatly need comfort food, watch too many chick flicks, listen to really sad music, and neglect of skin care routines...

Anonymous said...

heck if that is what crazy is like then bring it ON!

International Mastermind said...

OK, are there ANY seventeen year olds that aren't crazy? All of them that I have ever met drive too fast, and all that stuff. SHEESH!!!

Mage said...

I don't even know what love is like I'll tell ya when it hits me.