Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Truly Twisted Cartoon



Making Fiends is a sinister (yet hilarious) cartoon created by Amy Winfrey. Allow me to introduce you to its two main characters . . .

Charlotte:
The new girl in school. So sweet, gentle, and kind that you don't know whether you want to hug her or punch her.

Vendetta:
The school's resident evil genius who creates hideous monsters that terrorize her classmates. Oh--and she has an evil giant hamster for a sidekick. What could be better?

Learn more about Making Fiends (and watch tons of episodes) online.

6 comments:

theatre said...

i watched the first episode w/ my sister, she said it scared her, but still wants to watch more. i'm settle with making her cry, she was just TOO happy. where did you find something like that anyway?

lili said...

it's so cool that you are back again anaka i really like to read your posts and some if them are really interested

Anonymous said...

Love this show! My Friend told me
about it earlier. I like the Charlotte girl. We havent watched all the epidodes yet though. I will soon.
Ps: I love you book so much!

Anonymous said...

I loved Making Fiends even before I saw this, so I was like SQUEEE You like it too!

Air is Where said...

i kinda want to punch charlotte.

Charlotte said...

Ya I LOVE that show.
Some thing weird is my name is Charlotte and I can sound just like Charlotte in the cartoon.
I did it when my little bros where waching the show and thay cracked up XD lol.