Saturday, December 24, 2016

Well Hello!

It's been a while since I spent any time on the Bank St. Irregular blog. I've been reading through some of the old posts, and there's some pretty fascinating stuff here!

I'm in the process of launching a new website. It should be up at kirstenmillerbooks.com in the next few days! There will be a blog attached to the new site, but I couldn't bear to delete Bank St. Irregular. Seven years of hard work went into this blog, and I don't want to say goodbye.

So I'm going through the old entries and reposting the best! It may take me some time to fix all the links and remove any bits that are clearly out of date. But that doesn't mean you have to wait to start reading!

(The first eighteen posts are dedicated to The Irregular Guide to New York. If you've already read them, just scroll on past!)

I hope you enjoy!

Kirsten Miller

No comments: